Challenge #50 & 51 winners & top 3!

Thursday 5 January 2012
Morning all!!
&

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks so much for everyone who joined in last fornight! we had an absolute blast looking at all your wonderful creations!

So... who won....
PRIZE ONE

Buy our digi stamps here...
Our regular Sponsor Digi Stamp Boutique are offering 6 individual digis as a prize to one Lucky winner!
Goes to:

NO:36 - MUMMYLADE


PRIZE TWO

Joanna Sheen are generously offering a £10 voucher! wow!

Goes to:
NO: 457: Emma D



PRIZE THREE
digital stamps

Some odd Girl are offering three digis of the winner's choice!

Goes to:
NO: 282 - Cabio



PRIZE FOUR
And finally, a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!
Goes to:

HOWLER NIILI



Well done to the winners, please contact us at charismachallenges@live.uk to claim your prizes by Sunday 7:30pm GMT!

********************************
And now for our Top Picks! As chosen by Deb's are:





Please grab your banners from the sidebar ladies!!
And finally our Facebook Top Pick this week goes to:

Nicky wilcox!
 

 I'll be back shortly with a brand new challenge at 8.30am!
xXx


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Happy New Year to all! Let harmony and creativity always be with you! Congratulations to the winners - wonderful projects! and I am so happy that I am among them!

  1. Blankina said...:

    Congratulations to all lucky winners, all beautiful!!!
    Happy new year to all crafty girls around.
    Ciao Blankina

  1. Norma said...:

    Woo-hoo...I'm so delighted. Thanks, Deb. And to all the winners, congrats!
    Hugs,
    Norma

  1. Delphine said...:

    Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 3, I am really honoured! Congratulations to the other winners too! Off to proudly display my badge on my blog:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

  1. Unknown said...:

    Oh my goodness, can't believe I won! How exciting!

    Well done everyone else too, your cards are all fab!

    Emma :)

  1. wow, what a great news to know I won. Yeah and thanks for the great challenge. Will claim my prize when I get home from work later.

    Also, congrats to all the other winners :-)

    Hugs,
    Cabio

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx